Saturday, April 11, 2009

Translation Day 2008.01.16

A 3pm snack ♪* ゜

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Everyonee ♪
I'm sending winter greetings cards ☆

This is Momoko (^ε^) ♪

Everyone, how was your New Year??

As for Momoko... on new year's day, I went to baabanchi, and ate new year's food there (^O^)

Particularly... mashed sweet potatoes with sweetened chestnuts ★
was the best ♪

Well well...
The Buono! food of this year is... "The Momo snack ☆" lol

Image098 Here it is~ The other day I didn't had to work so I went to buy some things, and ate them in my way back home o(^-^)o

They looked so delicious that I couldn't resist eating them ★★

It's been a long time since I've took a picture of something delicious (≧▽≦●)
Yay (^_^)v

It looks... sweet ♪♪
Honey?! Really sweet!!

I really love raw cream, for today, look forwad to more of it... bite it!! yup ('-^*)/lol

It was soo delicious (^-^*)!!

I wanna eat it again ♪

So, that was all, Momoko Tsugunaga reporting ♪♪

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment