Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Translation Day 2008.01.09

Melon Kinenbi's Ootani-san

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

January 9th!!

Everyone, have a good year. ☆≧∀ I'm Miyabi Natsuyaki .

Last year was a very good year, right?

Berryz Kobo had their own concert in Saitama Super Arena, participated at Kouhaku at the end of the year. Many of our dreams realized.

Please continue supporting us! (>_<) More more!

Buono! was also formed. That made me so so so happy (^з^)/

Please also continue supporting Buono! ≧∀★

Lookie!

Photo

I got this from Melon Kinenbi's Ootani Masae-san ∀≦

Mini Odango ☆☆

They look cute, I applauded and ate them~ (・o・)

They have red bean jam inside, and they taste so good (・з・)!!

I thi~nk I want to post more and more about delicious sweets and food, and cute-looking food in "Cuisine Buono!" (^0^)/

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment