Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Translation Day 2008.01.02

Crunchy! Fluffy! Spell ♪

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Everyone!!
Happy New Year!!

I'm Airi

Photo

Well... ...
It's the beginning of 2008 ♪
Look please!!
I've got tendon
It's here... ... ...

I ate it at the tenpura store in the department store!!
The tendon at the specialized tenpura stores is...
different, I guess.

Before my eyes, fry it ♪
Before my eyes, add some sauce ♪
Before my eyes, serve it ♪
Then... ...
Give it to mee! ☆★

It was so so delicious o(^-^)o

I... ...
I like thed tenpura
There were a lot?!
That's what I thought. There were a lot of tendon too ◇◆
I licked them (even though it was a bit painful. lol)
ate them (^O^)

On the cold winter ★
I had tendon... ...

Has everyone ate some too?

... So. (^^ゞ
I ◇◆
hope that this year you'll treat me well too o(^-^)o
This is all! Airi reporting φ(.. )

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

1 comment: