Saturday, April 11, 2009

Translation Day 2008.01.21

Endurance ★☆

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Everyonee ♪

I am Airi Suzuki o(^-^)o

January 2 is... ...
'Examination season', right? ◆

So, this time!!
☆ Onigiri-kun from the examination endurance ☆
I made something like that~

Photo

This, since I was little ♪
at the time of Hinamatsuri (Girls' dolls' Festival)...
every year, my mother made a set of dolls (on display) for me (^0^)/

Inside the onigiri... ...!!
It gives me 'success' and
'glamour'~

Hmm, hmmm!!!!
There's a steak inside (^o^)

Look at this... ...
It's everyone's power~ o(^-^)o

By the way, I ↑↑
ate all of this ◇◆
by myself p(^^)q
The meat was juicy and good ((●^^)

Please make your own onigiri too!!

I ate a bit too elegant onigiri... ... ...
That was Airi

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

2 comments:

  1. this blog is great for three reasons:
    first, i learn japanese cuisine, somehow
    secondly, Buono! is speaking, i mean they talk with this blog\m/('3')\m/
    lastly, i love Buono! a lot so i really do appreciate your translations

    please continue your translations, thank you ^^,
    to all, please support Buono! ~Rock on~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete