Saturday, March 14, 2009

Translation Day 2007.12.17

◆ Strawberry~ ◆

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hello ★
I'm Airi (*●ⅤvⅤ)

So this time~
Look look!!

Photo

It is a strawberry ◆◇
I thought this season didn't have fruits ((*hehe*
isn't it Christmas already? (^^)/
My Christmas cookie is...
Small Strawbery Cookie!!
... I think.
Because...
there were some at my house ☆

In summer, my mother... ...
makes me strawberry milk (^^ゞ

Right now it's winter ♪
I like the strawberries of this season...
Ah... (●>_<) This fruit is sweet, and it was ve~ry delicious o(^-^)o

It tasted so nice!!

I really like fruits...
I think eating a lot can make you overcome the cold winter!!

So, so... ...
That was Airi Suzuki reporting ♪
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………



No comments:

Post a Comment