Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Translation Day 2007.12.06

Super-Cute ≧∀≦! Cookies ☆

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I'm MIYABI ≧∀ ★

Photo This time, it's o(^-^)o Cookies!!
Super-cute ♪ Cookies (>_<)V

Bear shaped cookies & ice cream shaped cookies & donut shaped cookies ★

They're really sweet and tasty (・∀・)

Well, when Buono! if we see something tasty, we'll eat it. During that time, the 3 Buono! members pause our diets ー(>_<) That's what we'd say 〃Kidding

A bit weak willed!!!

That's all - deesu (・ε・)


……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………



This translation was written by auroragb@Hello! Online

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, thanks sosososo much for translating these! I've always wanted to know what they were talking about! If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to suggest something *embarrassed* maybe you should categorize each post by the girl who's writing it, because I know my first thought was "OH I WANT TO READ AIRI'S POSTS!" about this XD if you do decide to, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm going to categorize each post by the girl who's writing it ^^

    Thank you for read us!

    ReplyDelete