Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Translation Day 2007.11.10

Jaw Dropping~ ♪



Photo_3Hello! This is Airi Suzuki
I'm in... Nagoya now!

... ... Just kidding (^^)
I'm in Tokyo o(^-^)笑
The photo was taken in a local specialty shop (゜-゜)
Nagoya styledelicacies~ ◇◆
Skewered cutlets and with Miso sauce and grilled! Don't you think that's a perfect combo??
I knew I had to order it when I saw it (^O^)
It was such a large portion...
But I still finished it ★
I really love Nagoya~
I want to have it again ◇

Oh right!!
Like Momo in the preovious entry...

I think my pictures are getting better...
What do you think?
My cell is filled with pictures of food~

I will be updating with them!

That's all... ... (゜_゜壁。。。
This is Airi Suzuki ♪ o(^-^o)



|



This translation was written by auroragb@Hello! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment