Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Translation Day 2007.10.31

Yum ♪ Delicious ★

Photo_2_2Cuisine Buono!
Chapter 5... Airi Suzuki reporting ★

Eh~ What you see above is...
Seafood Bento... what a seafood bento seafood bento it is (^^) Wahaa
This is the bento I had in Sapporo on the last of the ºC-ute live tour ♪
Squid, shrimp, tuna, salmon, salmon roe ..... and some cucumber!
The box was full ......
My stomach became full too ~
It was very fresh indeed ((●・U・)/

By the way, I really hate wasabi
Kanna-chan ate that for me (^o^;)
Thank you~ ◆◇

I wish Miya and Momo and could have some too m(._.)m
Especially Momo, she would have loved it ......
So I thought, as I was eating (^^ゞ
I want to go to Sapporo again ☆

And so _(._.)_
that's it for this time......
Till the next time I find something delicious (゜-゜●))
Reporting, this is Airi ◆◇



No comments:

Post a Comment